Return Policy Mitsubishi Parts Warehouse
- Please email customer service at parts[at]mitsubishipartswarehouse.com.to arrange for any returns
- There is a 15% restocking fee charged against all returned parts.
- Parts must be resaleable and in the original packaging.
- We cannot take back used parts.
- We cannot take back installed or tried parts.
- All catelogue illustrations are simply a guideline, Mitsubishi does change item format occasionally, we are not responsible for errors of text and illustrations.
- Electrical parts are not returnable.
- We do reserve the right to refuse and return any parts we find have been installed, are used or do not meet the above criteria.
- Return request need to be within 30 days of receipt.
Returns: In order to process a return. You have 10 days after receiving the item to process the return.
Items must be in original packaging, not installed, and in saleable condition.
NO CREDIT WILL BE ISSUED FOR RETURNED PARTS HAVE ANY OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING:
- NOT IN ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND OR WITHOUT PART NUMBER LABEL
- ITEMS THAT HAVE WRITING AND OR EXCESSIVE TAPE ON THE BOX
- ITEMS THAT HAVE WRITING AND OR TAPE ON PART NUMBER LABEL
The customer is responsible for shipping costs of returns.
Please ship the items to the address on the invoice, include a copy of the invoice in the package. Please double pack & insure the package. We cannot be responsible for items damaged in transit.
- An order or a portion of an order may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession.
- If the cancelled part was special ordered from the manufacturer a return fee of 15% may apply.